Tuesday, June 3, 2014

GraniteWarehouseTN - Beautiful Granite countertop installations. Located in Nashville, and Mckenzie, Tennessee

Welcome to another clients blog entry. Here you'll view my progress, and work on my latest customer, Chris from GraniteWarehouseTN. (Visit their website here http://www.granitewarehousetn.com/)

After a few days of communication, I was given the logo for GraniteWarehouseTN. The first thing I will need upon setup is all of the current graphics that have been created for the customer already.
 Here is that logo: 

I went ahead and got started everything immediately after I received the graphics on 6/2. The first thing I did was get the facebook setup. This included creating a new cover photo in photoshop, and making the logo square to fit profile picture measurements also using adobe photoshop.


I made sure to capitalize on many SEO tactics. I made sure to choose a more friendly URL: https://www.facebook.com/GraniteWarehouseTN (be sure to give it a like to support me and my clients!)
instead of https://www.facebook.com/pages/Granite-Shop-Mckenzie-TN/318976964828234

I made sure to fill out descriptions and enter their primary website to be viewed. Luckily their website description already had a good use of keywords. You should always be able to find your other sites through your facebook, this will increase traffic to flow through media to your main site. 


Next I went ahead and created the instagram for GW, and and linked it to the facebook account as you might have noticed in the last picture. Looks like 3 more people liked the page before I can even finish this blog post. Yay!

I also made a quick post on the instagram page to get started.. Created the graphic myself using photoshop. Whipped within 30 to 40 minutes or so. After filling out all of the settings once again with SEO in mind. 


I created the Tumblr, http://granitewarehousetn.tumblr.com/ and the Twitter. https://twitter.com/graniteTN Once again filling out all necessary areas of SEO, including the site URL, and connecting accounts wherever possible. I then shared the same instagram post to twitter, tumblr, and facebook. Next I started to join as many business networking groups on facebook as I could. The majority of those requests are being accepted today 

I'm sure I missed quite a few things I did but you can see, and understand the majority of the work done here. Tonight I will be sharing my posts with these pages, and creating the rest of GraniteWarhouseTN's social media platforms today. 6/3/2014

-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment