Monday, March 3, 2014

Merchant's Outlet Mall

Merchant's Outlet Mall - Mckenzie TN.

I was hired by a manager at the Merchant's Outlet Mall to manage their Facebook account, and to post and share attractive content that appeals to customers. Twice a day I would post and share, once in the morning, and once at night.


I started around September, and as the picture above shows I was able to keep a very steady incline of traffic and likes to their page!

I would post their content which included products, events, and sometimes I would create an actual advertisement along with some engaging text. I would share this to 50+ different LOCAL groups with the same target audience in mind. An example group would be "Buy or Sell items in Mckenzie". The trick is to find active groups with many members that are interested in the content I'm sharing.


Up to 2000+ people at a time would see this content after a day of sharing. This is a GREAT method of increasing traffic and customers through a business. 

Communication is key. I would also share important updates that involved Merchant's Outlet Mall. Making sure their customers are up to date with the latest info.


This is what the page looks like now. Very active, many viewers, I would say it was a very good success.


If you're not interested in buying the Daily Audience service don't worry. I also will be doing step by step tutorials on exactly how I had this great success, so follow Daily Audience to learn how to do this yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment